Gary S. Farb
Fredrick D. Evans is a partner in his 38th year of practice as a lawyer. He is the visionary and architect behind the law firm.
He serves as the firms' general counsel and as a commercial litigator and a mediator, holding a Master of Laws, specializing in a new form of mediation called Transformational MediationTM
Fredrick has devoted his life's work to generating high levels of performance from himself, and to calling forth powerful, effective action from those with whom he works. His clients appreciate his candor, and the example he sets for what's possible in the practice of law.
Aside from his exceptional skill and depth of knowledge related to his profession, Fredrick has the ability to 'think outside the box' when considering a course of action or assessing possible consequences of a particular decision. Very few lawyers seem to have this ability naturally.
At the head table
As Fredrick regularly acts as a liaison between high-level staff such as CEO's, Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents and Officers within his clients' organizations, he knows firsthand how key legal decisions are made and what clients want from their outside counsel.
Effective lawyers are good at communicating technical information. Fredrick helps clients leverage that skill for the purposes of relationship building.
A leader who knows how to train
Fredrick is the architect behind his firm's use of the following advanced technologies: Managing special nonrecurring and ongoing projects to their fulfillment; understanding what is required to generate potent and effective teamwork; interacting with others with more power and less self-concern; speaking in a way that elicits others' enthusiasm to participate in the opportunities of the moment.
· Business Network International, a Professional Marketing Forum
- Ontario, 1978
- York University, Osgoode Hall Law School, North York, Ontario, Canada
- Master of Laws - 2001
- University of Burlington, Faculty of Law, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- J.D. - 1975
- University of Guelph
- B.A. - 1971
- Major: Philosophy
- Former Contributing Editor, Butterworths Educational and Professional Publishers
- Author of A Guide to Legal Institutions Published, University of Etobicoke Faculty of Law, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975
- Osler Commission on Legal Aid, (Co-Author), The University of Etobicoke Faculty of Law Brief, 1974
- Guest Lecturer, CLE and OBA programs
- Mediator for Kennedy & Farb, Arbitrators and Mediators
- Guest Lecturer in Communications, Professional Development Centre of Osgoode Hall Law School and Ryerson College