At the Etobicoke law firm of Evans Law firm, our corporate and commercial practice facilitates almost all corporate and commercial matters, including:
- The incorporation, organization and re-organization of companies
- The preparation of shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements, and of trust documents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- The preparation of asset and share purchase agreements
- The acquisition and sale of assets and shares of businesses
- Business financing, including matters involving mortgages, debentures and secured transactions
- The drafting and review of commercial documents, agreements and security instruments
We can help your business before it gets off the ground, and we can provide ongoing counsel over time as legal problems arise. We focus our practice on incorporating businesses, helping clients avoid disputes and resolving disputes through negotiation, commercial litigation and mediation as required.
Consistently Available When Clients Need Legal Help
At Evans Law firm, we know that legal issues can arise suddenly and unexpectedly. We make ourselves available to business managers and others for ongoing corporate advice regarding everyday business matters, and for negotiations involving all aspects of your business.
We also work with other professional like accountants, merchant bankers, real estate and business brokers and management consultants for expert input when needed. We are currently counsel to over 300 corporations and can provide the accessible, effective corporate law legal help your firm needs.
The Practical Experience and Legal Knowledge You Need
Firm members Peters Cooper and Hillary Peikes command experience and credentials that include an MBA, hundreds of corporate law legal challenges resolved and a combined 60-plus years of corporate law legal experience. For legal help from an experienced corporate law legal team, contact our office.
Contact Evans Law firm for legal help in southern Ontario. We accept credit cards, speak English and French and are conveniently located in the Yorkville area of Burlington. To contact a lawyer, call .