When you are injured in an accident or lose a loved one in a wrongful death incident, you need the services of a personal injury lawyer who:
- is experienced and knowledgeable in personal injury law
- works with experts who can assist in optimizing your claim for damages
- has the commitment to aggressively pursue optimal results for you
At the Etobicoke law firm of Evans Law firm, we have handled hundreds of personal injury cases and are highly skilled at managing claims and obtaining maximum results for injured clients. For example:
- We have won numerous six- and seven-figure settlements and jury verdicts
- We work with police, accident reconstructionists, engineers, physicians, actuaries, economists, accountants and other professionals and experts to prove liability and damages/loss
- Firm lawyer Robert Zigler served as a policy analyst for the Worker's Compensation Board and as a senior solicitor in the general counsel's office of the Etobicoke Transit Commission
For personal injury help in disputes involving insurance coverage, workers' compensation, accident benefits, wrongful death and other complex legal issues, contact our office.
Answering Your Questions and Guiding You Through the Claims Process
Have you been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle crash? Were you hurt in an accident involving the TTC? Do you have questions regarding injuries resulting from a workplace or slip and fall incident, or from medical malpractice or a defective product?
We can meet with you to gather your medical information, consult with your providing physicians and fully investigate your case, and then provide diligent advocacy in negotiations and, if necessary, a courtroom trial.
Mr. Zigler represented the TTC in major litigation for over 10 years and understands how insurance companies, and other large entities work to minimize injury claims.
Contact Evans Law firm for legal help in southern Ontario. We accept credit cards, speak English and French and are conveniently located in the Etobicoke Yorkville area. To contact us, call .